Embryo adoption (or embryo donation) is a process of using donor embryos for creating your own pregnancy. Embryo adoption is usually a very successful procedure and results in the healthy birth of your own baby, your mother and baby bond will be unbreakable, respected and cherished. Even it may not be genetically related to you, the child will absorb all your best traits, talents, behavior and even looks throughout pregnancy, breastfeeding and daily care, love and communication.
Why is DELHI IVF Embryo Adoption Programme so successful?!
- We never use donor embryos donated by fertility patients to avoid passing on fertility problems to future child.
- We use only high quality fresh eggs from our pre-screened young healthy professional egg donors(not IVF patients!)
- We use only high quality cryo-tolerant donor sperm from our pre-screened sperm donors
- Our screening process of potential egg and sperm donors is very strict and we accept less than 25% of applicants
- By creating donor embryos from fresh donor egg and frozen-thawed sperm from our sperm donors fertilisation always takes place through the natural method (by just mixing the eggs and sperm) which allows natural selection as to which sperm will fertilise the egg, provides maximal embryo quality and success rates.
PROCESS OF EMBRYO ADOPTION
At Delhi IVF we follow Anonymous Embryo Donation Program (donor and recipient parties are not known to each other), in co-ordination with our Donor Egg Program. It is a form of Third Party Reproduction. Here, we arrange for a fresh egg donation cycle using an egg donor chosen by the couple for their treatment cycle. The menstrual cycles of both, the patient & the donor are coordinated. The recipient starts with the medication to prepare the endometrial lining to receive the embryos. Subsequently the donor's injections are started & egg retrieval is done.
All the eggs are injected with the frozen donor sperms chosen by the patient & fresh embryo transfer is performed into the recipient. Donors whose gametes are used for creating embryos for donation are screened for a series of infectious diseases.
The recipient couple is requested to stay in Delhi for 5-6 days only. The recipient can come to the clinic one day prior to donor's egg retrieval & can leave the next day after embryo transfer. This process has a high success rate of approximately 60-70%.
Even though the child has no genetic connections to the adopting parents, but unlike traditional adoption, the couple does not have to go through a legal process in order to be declared as the child's legal parents. It offers couples privacy and secrecy, so that they do not need to be concerned with societal acceptance of their adopted child.
Please request a consultation with our Doctor by filling up the consultation form so that we can advise you personally on your chances for live birth through embryo adoption.