Looking at so many sites and credentials of different infertility specialist become very confusing & it is very hard to choose the best for you.
The definition of GOOD can be different for different patients & you really need to invest your time in this. You can e-mail, Phone or if possible visit a few clinics or talk to few of your friends who have either visited or benefited with a particular clinic/doctor.
- Experience in the field of Infertility.
- No of cases he/she is doing/year
- Convenience to commute to particular place/clinic.
- Fee structure (affordability)
- Does he talk to your personally and listen to you patiently?
- Does he understand your emotions/ He does not look at the watch repeatedly? while listening to you?
- Does he explain to you problem efficiently? And discuss treatment plan, success rate and alternates effectively. Does he have fully equipped state of art culture LAB suiting to your requirements?
- How effective is his embryologist? is taking good care of your eggs?
A good infertility specialist may or may not be a gynecologist. Remember A good Infertility specialist should be a good Ultrasonologist ,Psychologist, Andrologist, Endocrinologist, Sexologist and over and above A good passionate human being!!!