Dr. Anoop Gupta excels in providing state-of-the-art Infertility treatments at his super speciality clinic Delhi IVF & Fertility Centre since 1994. This Infertility clinic based in the heart of capital of India-New Delhi and has been into existence since 1994 and is focused on providing medical, moral, emotional, ethical and most advanced technical support to couples trying out to find a solution to the image of infertility.
We specialize in each and every aspect of infertility and provide comprehensive services in IUI, IVF, IVF-ICSI, Assisted Hatching, egg donation, embryo donation, surrogate motherhood, male infertility, natural infertility treatments, semen banking, embryo freezing, sexual and psychological problem and try to give moral and emotional support to our infertility patients.
Delhi IVF is a Fertility Research Centre having latest technique for IUI, IVF-ET, IVF - ICSI, Blastocyst culture, Assisted hatching, Egg donation, Embryo Donation, Surrogacy. Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre in Delhi,India is the best super specialty centre with Highest success rates for IVF treatments with state of the Art Lab with an In-house team of dedicated specialists, centrally located with 24/7 emergency services, all under one roof, devoted solely to the management of child less couples.
Dr. Anoop Gupta is a Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology), ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine), UNFDPA (United Nations Family Development Programme) and he has also attended a number of National & International conferences related to ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) & presented many papers.
- Deals exclusively in male & female infertility management under one roof.
- Does only ART management & deals in I.U.I, IVF, ICSI, MESA/PESA & all related ART procedures.
- Has delivered more than 8000 ART babies through different Art technologies in last 20 yrs.
- First to develop ICSI (Single Sperm Technique) & delivered first baby through ICSI in 1997 in Delhi.
- First to deliver an IVF baby through MESA (Micro Epidydmal Sprem Aspiration) in Delhi
- First to deliver IVF baby through blastocyst culture in 1999.
- First to deliver IVF baby through zona free blasto transfer.
- First to deliver IVF triplets to a 46 years old female in Delhi.
- An outstanding success rate of 40-50% in IVF & 50-70% in egg donation & surrogacy.
- An outstanding achievement of delivering about 200 surrogates, 300 menopausal women.
Delhi IVF & Fetility Centre Achievements
- 8000 ART babies till June 2015.
- 1000 menopausal babies till June 2015.
- 650 Surrogacy procedures till June 2015.
- First blastocyst baby in Delhi 1999.
- First IVF-ICSI baby in 1998.
- 800 egg donation till 2015.
- 1st test tube baby in 1994.
- 1000 Pregnancies in post-Menopausal females delivered till June 2015.
- Delivering over 250 healthy babies every year continuously since from the last 5 years.
- Delivered the first Test Tube Baby Successfully delivered in 1994.
- First ICSI Baby in New Delhi at Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre in 1998.
- Successfully delivers babies of post-menopausal women. Now even grandmothers can become mothers too.
- Has set up an embryo bank where freezing of embryos has made an important contribution to overall pregnancy rates by sparing mother from undergoing repeated operations to secure more eggs in case of failure of cycles.
- Successfully using Assisted hatching techniques.
- Successfully delivering babies by surrogacy.
- Successfully delivering babies by egg donation. Females who do not ovulate can become mothers too.