Social Egg Freezing in Delhi, India At Delhi IVF
WHAT IS SOCIAL FREEZING?
Fertility Preservation was originally developed to assist cancer patients, impacted by strong drugs, to freeze their eggs prior to treatment and conceive a baby at a later stage. However, there is an increasing trend among women to defer having a baby for financial, career and relationship reasons.
Delhi IVF Clinic Fertility Preservation Programme gives women the opportunity to conceive a child in the future.
WHO FREEZES THEIR EGGS?
Women freeze their eggs for a variety of reasons, from career progression, active duty to chemotherapy – there is no definitive reason.
The common bond every woman shares is the desire to have children someday.
- Elective: Elective egg freezers are the most prolific, as well as most varied group. Women who freeze their eggs for elective reasons want the option to have children in the future, but for whatever reason – just not right now.
- Cancer: Egg freezing was initially conceived to give cancer patients the ability to preserve their healthy eggs prior to undergoing potentially harmful chemotherapy or radiation treatments.
- Genetic / Medical: Women with family history of early menopause, endometriosis, PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) or other medical conditions that may lead to premature ovarian failure are good egg freezing candidates.
- Military Personnel: Active duty military personnel are now able to freeze their eggs prior to deployment with the Pentagon’s pilot fertility preservation program.
- Ethical & Religious: Women undergoing IVF who for ethical or religious reasons do not believe in embryo (fertilized egg) storage may opt to freeze only their eggs.