For IVF surrogacy in India, matching of cycles of the genetic mother and the surrogate is done by adjusting menstruation dates by oral contraceptive pills. When the cycle starts, the surrogate is put onto estrogen tablets to prime the uterus. The protocol used for the genetic mother is day 2 protocol or day 21 protocol, depending on the age of the genetic mother and the other test results. For the day 2 protocol, called the antagon protocol, oral contraceptive pills are given in the previous month. On the 2nd day of the periods, Injections are started. USG Monitoring is done daily. When the size of the follicle reaches 14 mm, the genetic mother is given an antagon injection to prevent the surge of the endogenous hormones.
For the day 21 protocol, called the long protocol, GnRH analogues are started on day 21 of the previous cycle. Once the genetic mother gets her periods, gonadotropin injections are started. In both the cases, the patients are monitored daily. When the follicle reaches 18 mm size HCG trigger is given. The surrogate is started onto progesterone tablets on the day of hCG injection that is given to the genetic mother. Oocyte (egg) retrieval is done 36 hours later, which is generally day 12 or 13 of the cycle. On the same day the genetic father gives his semen sample. The eggs of the genetic mother are fertilized with sperms of the genetic father in the laboratory by IVF / ICSI procedure.
The resulting embryo is then transferred into the womb of the surrogate under ultrasound guidance. The surrogate is then put on luteal support using progesterone tablets / injections, and pregnancy is confirmed 15 days later. The above is a basic Procedure which may vary case to case.
SURROGACY PROCESS AND SERVICES:
- We help in getting the egg donation of surrogate mother with all history checkup.
- Screening and criminal history Check
- Check fitness for surrogacy or egg donation.
- A confirmation to intended parents and surrogate or egg donor.
- Arrange and do all Surrogate(s) mother medications and all necessary tests prior to embryo transfer as well as after
- embryo transfer
- Surrogate compensation, food and boarding.
- Invasive Procedures Compensation without any exclusion
- Estimation and Monthly expense allowance
- Maternity clothing allowance
- Medical consultations and all necessary medical procedures.
- All Medical procedure expenses (medical clinic, doctors, surgeons, specialist, nurses, products etc.)
- Post operative care.
- All test and other arrangements & expenses.
- Embryo tests and embryo processing, Embryo freezing & storage.
- IVF procedure with Multiple embryo.
- Child delivery (doctors, surgeons, nurses, products and medications)
- Cesarean section, Surrogate post delivery care (facility, doctors, surgeons, nurses, and medications etc.)
- Administration and All Medical Reports
- Birth certificate(s) and all birth related documents
- Surrogate 24/7 access to Doctors
- All hospital charges for services and procedures till child birth.
- Escort to consulate
- Exit visa assistance.