ABOUT DR. ANOOP GUPTA
Senior Consultant, Director and Infertility Specialist at Delhi-IVF, India
Dr. Anoop Gupta performs exceptionally well in providing the international level infertility treatments at his super specialty clinic in Delhi, India which is known to all as Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre, since the year 1993. Delhi IVF aims at providing the finest medical, emotional, ethics, moral, and most advanced technical support to the couples who are trying to find the solution for their infertility problem.
We are specialized in each and every regard of infertility and provide the extensive services to our patients in IVF, IUI, ICSI-IVF, Assisted Hatching, Embryo Donation, Male Infertility, Surrogate Motherhood, Semen Banking, Embryo Freezing, Natural Infertility Treatments, Sexual and Psychological Problem and try to give emotional and moral support to the infertile patients.
Delhi IVF is a Fertility Research Centre which offers specialized infertility treatments with the help of latest and advance technique for IVF-ET, IUI, IVF – ICSI, assisted hatching, blastocyst culture, Embryo Donation, Egg donation, and Surrogacy. Delhi IVF has the highest success rates for IVF treatments and has a State-of-the-Art Lab equipped with fully latest tools and equipments for infertility treatment, in-house team of potential experts, located with 24 hours emergency services. Our infertile patients get all of these under the one roof.
Dr. Anoop Gupta is a Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology), ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine), UNFDPA (United Nations Family Development Programme) and he has also attended a number of National & International conferences related to ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) & presented many papers.
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology).
- Member of ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine).
- Member of UNFDPA (United Nations Family Development Programme).
- Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India).
- Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association).
- Vast experience of 26 years in Reproductive Endocrinology and Artificial reproductive techniques
- Trained at IVF, Osaka Clinic, Japan (ART Techniques)
- Attended a number of National & International conferences related to ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) & presented many papers.
- Attended a special 2 months training course on ICSI in Liverpool Women Hospital U.K in 1996.
- Attended a two week training course on infertility & blastocyst culture in Singapore in 1998
- More than 100 publications in different News Papers & Magazines in last 6 yrs
- A known face on TV (On BBC, NDTV, AAJTAK and many more..) for all infertility related programs
- Many paper presented Dr Anoop as a chairperson and also he attended many conferences globally
- First test tube baby in 1993
- First to develop IVF-ICSI (Single Sperm Technique) and delivered first baby through ICSI in 1998.
- First blastocyst in 1999.
- Delivered first millennium test tube baby in 2000.
- First to develop ICSI (Single Sperm Technique) & delivered first baby through ICSI in 1997 in Delhi.
- First to deliver an IVF baby through MESA (Micro Epidydmal Sperm Aspiration) in Delhi.
- First to deliver IVF baby through blastocyst culture in 1999.
- First to deliver IVF baby through zona free blasto transfer.
- First to deliver IVF triplets to a 64 years old female in Delhi in December 2013.
- 800 egg donation till date.
- 4475 Donor Egg Babies till April 2018.
- 7500+ fertility enhancing surgeries performed successfully (myomectomy / laparoscopic / laparoscopic).
- hysterectomy surgery / hysteroscopy / polypectomy.
- 2200 couples successfully treated from more than 55 countries all over the world in the last 26 years.
An outstanding success rate of 40-60% in IVF Procedures (IVF, IVF-ICSI, Egg Donation & Surrogacy).
- Expert in ART Management & IUI, IVF, ICSI, MESA/PESA & all related ART procedures.
- Pioneer in delivering IVF Baby through Blastocyst Transfer.
- Vast knowledge and 26 yrs experience in the management of male & female infertility – All under one roof.
- Has delivered more than 11000+ ART babies through different Art technologies in last 26 yrs.
- An outstanding success rate of 60% in IVF Procedures (IVF, IVF-ICSI, Egg Donation & Surrogacy).
- An outstanding achievement of delivering about 751 Surrogacy procedures till date May 2017.
- 2110 Pregnancies in post Menopausal females delivered till date.
- 4475 Donor Egg Babies.
- Twin baby meets at the completion of 24 years attended by 1000 Twins Babies.
- Exclusively dealing in female & male infertility treatment and management under one roof.
- Deals in IUI, IVF, IVF-ICSI, MESA/PESA and all related ART procedures.